- By Juice
- By Category
Orange Marinated Salmon
2 oranges, sliced into rounds
1 onion, thinly sliced
1.5 tbsp olive oil
(5) 6 oz salmon fillets
1 tbsp lemon pepper
1.5 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp dried parsley
1/2 cup Natalie’s Orange Juice
1.5 tbsp Natalie’s Pure Lemon Juice
1 tbsp honey
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a small bowl or cup, stir together the lemon pepper, garlic powder, and dried parsley.
3. Place the slices from one of the oranges in a single layer in the bottom of a 9″ × 13″ baking dish.
4. Place a layer of onion slices over the orange.
5. Drizzle with a little bit of olive oil, and sprinkle with half of the herb mixture.
6. Place the dish in the preheated oven, and roast for about 25 minutes, or until the onions are browned and tender.
7. Remove the dish from the oven and increase the temperature to 450 degrees.
8. Push the onion and orange slices to the outer edge of the baking dish, and place the salmon fillets in the center.
9. Season with the remaining half of the herb mixture.
10. Whisk together the Natalie’s Orange Juice, Natalie’s Pure Lemon Juice, and honey in a small bowl. Pour evenly over the salmon.
11. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the salmon is opaque in the center.
12. Remove fillets from oven, place on a serving dish.
13. Discard the roasted orange.
14. Garnish fillets with roasted onions and fresh orange slices.