- By Juice
- Orange (Frozen)
- Blood Orange
- Grapefruit (Frozen)
- Honey Tangerine
- Orange Beet
- Orange Cranberry
- Orange Mango
- Orange Pineapple
- Pumpkin Apple Spice
- Carrot Tomato Celery
- Natural Lemonade
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Lemonade Tea
- Pure Lemon
- Pure Lemon (Frozen)
- Pure Lime
- Pure Lime (Frozen)
- Margarita Mix
- Sweet & Sour Mix
- By Category
Adrienne’s Grapefruit and Champagne Sorbet
1.33 cups Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice
3 cups brut champagne — any brand
1.25 cups sugar
1.25 cups water
1/2 tsp fresh tarragon (optional)
The video above uses 3 cups of Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice instead of 1.33 cups listed.
You can vary the amount of juice depending on how much you want to make and how much champagne you want to taste.
1. In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, combine sugar and water.
2. Stir until mixture comes to a boil.
3. Simmer on low heat 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Remove from heat and cool 20 minutes.
5. Stir all ingredients together in a bowl.
6. Pour into a shallow pan and put in the freezer.
7. Using a whisk, stir the mixture intermittently in the freezer as it turns slushy.
8. When frozen to desired consistency, scoop into serving glasses.
Instead of pouring into shallow pan, you can pour into an ice cream maker and let it churn.