- By Juice
- By Category
Beet and Goat Cheese Salad with Orange Beet Balsamic Vinaigrette
6 beets – any color – trimmed and washed
2 oz goat cheese, crumbled
1/3 cup walnuts
2 cups arugula
1/3 cup Natalie’s Orange Beet Juice
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Toast the walnuts in a small pan over medium heat until golden and fragrant, set aside.
3. Wrap beets loosely in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
4. Bake beets for 45 to 60 minutes. They should be fork tender.
5. Remove from oven and unwrap. When they are cool enough to handle, use a paper towel to gently remove the skins.
6. Cut them into 1/4″ slices. Set aside to cool completely.
7. In a large bowl, add arugula, tasted walnuts, beet slices, orange pieces, and goat cheese crumbles.
8. Top with desired amount of dressing and gently stir until combined.
9. Serve on a serving platter or in a salad bowl.
The extra dressing can be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Recipe by: Sarah Hearts