- By Juice
- By Category
Bless Your Heart
2 cups unsweetened black tea
1.5 cups bourbon
1/4 cup granulated sugar
(1) 16 oz bottle of Natalie’s Orange Beet Juice
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (if you like your punch sweet, substitute Natalie’s Natural Lemonade)
mint sprigs or lemon slices, for garnish
1. Mix together bourbon, tea, sugar, Natalie’s Orange Juice and Natalie’s Natural Lemonade.
2. Place in the refrigerator until needed, 30 minutes or more.
3. Fill each glass about half way with ice.
4. Fill remainder with punch.
Recipe by: Always Hungry Chicago