- By Juice
- By Category
Blood Orange Sage Mimosa
1 Bottle of champagne
2 16 oz. bottles of Natalie’s Blood Orange Juice
1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh sage
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
Blood orange slices & sage leaves, for garnish
(Yields 1 Serving)
1. Start by making the sage simple syrup*.
2. In a champagne flute mix equal parts blood orange juice with champagne.
3. Add 1-2 Tbsp. sage simple syrup and stir.
4. Garnish with a slice of blood orange on the side of the glass and a sage leaf floating on top.
*Sage Simple Syrup
1. In a small pot bring the water, sugar and sage to a boil. Boil for 2 mins.
2. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
3. Pour the syrup through a fine mesh sieve to remove all the sage leave.
4. Store in an airtight container in the fridge up to 2 weeks.
Recipe by: Jeran McConnel