- By Juice
- By Category
2 oz. Blue Curaçao
1 oz. Vodka
1 oz. Basil Simple Syrup*
Natalie’s Natural Lemonade
Basil Leaves and Blueberries, for garnish
1. Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
2. Pour the blue curaçao, vodka, and basil simple syrup into the glass, stir to combine.
3. Add Natalie’s Natural Lemonade to fill the glass, stir.
4. Garnish with basil leaves and a pick of fresh blueberries.
TIP: For a mocktail version of this drink, substitute blue raspberry syrup for the curaçao and add extra Natalie’s Natural Lemonade in place of the vodka. Now it’s a fun drink for the whole family!
Basil Simple Syrup*
1. In a small pot, combine 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar, and 2 tablespoons of fresh, chopped basil.
2. Bring to a boil, 1 minute or until the syrup dissolves.
3. Strain basil leaves from the syrup.
4. Allow the syrup to cool completely, store leftover in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe by: Jeran McConnel