- By Juice
- By Category
Christmas Citrus Sangria
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup water
3 cinnamon sticks
1 cup Natalie’s Orange Juice
2 tbsp Natalie’s Pure Lime Juice
2 tbsp Natalie’s Pure Lemon Juice
1 bottle of red wine, any kind
12 oz ginger ale
1 orange, cut into small wedges
1 red bartlett pear, sliced
1 granny smith apple, sliced
6″ wooden skewers
glitter foam holiday balls (can be found in seasonal section of craft stores)
hot glue gun
1. Pierce a glitter foam ball with the flat end of a skewer.
2. Remove the ball and place a small amount of hot glue on the end of the skewer.
3. Place the glitter foam ball back on the end of the skewer and hold a few seconds for glue to harden.
4. Repeat on all skewers.
1. Heat sugar and water in small saucepan over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and place cinnamon sticks in the syrup. Allow it to steep for 5-10 minutes.
3. Pour Natalie’s Orange Juice, Pure Lemon Juice, and Pure Lime Juice in a large pitcher.
4. Add bottle of red white and stir to combine.
5. Remove cinnamon sticks from syrup, add 1/4 cup of the pitcher, and stir.
6. Add orange wedges, pear, and apple slices to the pitcher.
7. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
8. Just before serving, add ginger ale to the pitcher and stir.
9. Thread a piece of orange, apple, and pear onto each skewer.
10. Serve in cups over ice.
If you prefer your sangria a little less sweet, swap the ginger ale for club soda.
Recipe by: Sarah Hearts