- By Juice
- By Category
Citrus White Sangria
1 Bottle dry white wine
6 oz. Natalie’s Orange Juice
4 oz. Natalie’s Lemon Juice
4 oz. Mint Simple Syrup*
3 oz. Orange liqueur
1 Orange, cut into thin slices
1 Lemon, cut into thin slices
1 Lime, cut into thin slices
1 Apple, cored and cut into thin slices
Fresh mint, for garnish
(Yields 6 Servings)
1. Pour the entire bottle of wine into a pitcher.
2. Add the Natalie’s Orange juice, lemon juice, mint simple syrup and orange liqueur. Stir to combine.
3. Add the fresh sliced fruit and put in the fridge for at least an hour, or until ready to serve.
*Mint Simple Syrup:
1. Heat 1 cup of water with 1 cup of sugar in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a simmer and cook until the sugar dissolves.
3. Remove from heat, add 6 stems of fresh mint.
4. Let the mixture steep for about 30 minutes.
5. Strain the mixture over a fine mesh strainer and refrigerate in an air-tight container until ready to use, or for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe By: Sarah Hearts