- By Juice
- By Category
Citrus Yogurt Popsicles
(1) 32 oz container of non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
(1) 16 oz bottle of Natalie’s Orange Beet Juice
orange slices (optional)
wooden popsicle sticks
1. For a layered pop: add yogurt 1/3 full into the popsicle mold, divided evenly between the popsicle molds.
2. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3. Top with orange beet juice and orange slices.
4. Insert the popsicle sticks.
5. Continue freezing pops, 4 hours or until firm.
Recipe by: The Casual Craftlete