- By Juice
- Orange (Frozen)
- Blood Orange
- Grapefruit (Frozen)
- Orange Beet
- Orange Cranberry
- Orange Mango
- Orange Pineapple
- Pumpkin Apple Spice
- Carrot Tomato Celery
- Carrot Ginger
- Natural Lemonade
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Lemonade Tea
- Pure Lemon
- Pure Lemon (Frozen)
- Pure Lime
- Pure Lime (Frozen)
- Margarita Mix
- Sweet & Sour Mix
- By Category
Ernest Le Glacier – Burbon-Vanilla Ice Cream Cocktail
Bourbon Vanilla Ice Cream:
1 3/4 cups heavy cream
1 1/2 cups whole milk
1 vanilla bean
7 egg yolks
3/4 cup sugar
1/8 tsp salt
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup bourbon
Natalie’s Orange Juice
Bourbon-Vanilla Ice Cream:
1. Combine cream and milk in a medium saucepan.
2. Split the vanilla bean in half lengthwise and scrape the seeds into the cream mixture.
3. Add the vanilla bean to the cream mixture and bring to just under a boil over medium heat.
4. Remove the cream from the heat and steep, covered, for 20 minutes.
5. Combine the egg yolks with the sugar and salt in a mixing bowl, whisk until the color lightens.
6. Slowly whisk 1/4 cup of the hot cream into the egg mixture to temper it.
7. Whisk the egg mixture back into the cream mixture.
8. Cook over medium heat until the mixture thickens and coats the back of a spoon without running.
9. Remove from heat and strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve.
10. Add the vanilla extract and the bourbon.
11. Chill completely in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 4 hours.
12. Freeze in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturers instructions.
Orange Juice & Ice Cream Cocktail:
1. Scoop bourbon vanilla ice cream into a glass.
2. Fill remaining space with Natalie’s Orange Juice.
3. Top with whipped cream.
4. Drizzle caramel fudge over the top.
5. Drink slowly through a straw and enjoy!