The Drunken Flamingo
8 oz. Natalie’s Margarita Mix
2 oz. Tequila
2 oz. Simple syrup*
2 cups Frozen strawberries
4 cups Ice
Lime slices (optional)
(Yields 4 cocktails)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender.
2. Pulse until the ice is crushed & the mixture is blended.
3. Sprinkle salt on a plate.
4. Dip the top part of a glass in water, then in the salt to coat the rim.
5. Pour the frozen mixture in the salt-rimmed glass.
6. Garnish with a slice of lime.
1. Combine equal parts sugar & water.
2. Heat the mixture in a microwave-safe bowl until the sugar is dissolved, about 1 minute.
3. Allow the mixture to cool before using in the recipe.
Recipe by: Sarah Hearts