- By Juice
- By Category
The Drunken Flamingo
8 oz Natalie’s Margarita Mix
2 oz tequila
2 oz simple syrup*
2 cups frozen strawberries
4 cups ice
lime slices (optional)
(Yields 4 cocktails)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender.
2. Pulse until the ice is crushed and the mixture is blended.
3. Sprinkle salt on a plate.
4. Dip the top part of a glass in water and then in the salt to coat the rim.
5. Pour the frozen mixture in the salt rimmed glass.
6. Garnish with a slice of lime.
1. Combine equal parts sugar and water.
2. Heat the mixture in a microwave-safe bowl until the sugar is dissolved, about 1 minute.
3. Allow the mixture to cool before using in recipe.
Recipe by: Sarah Hearts