Grapefruit Lime Soda
2 oz. Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice
1 oz. Lime simple syrup
3-4 dashes of angostura bitters, to taste
Fresh lime wedges
Fresh herbs of your choice
1. Fill a rock glass with ice.
2. Add in grapefruit juice & lime syrup.
3. Top with club soda. Add in bitters.
4. Stir, and garnish with fresh grapefruit, lime wedges and herbs.
Lime Simple Syrup:
1. Combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil and stir until sugar is dissolved.
3. Add lime zest and 5 slices of lime.
4. Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let mixture cool to room temperature.
5. Strain thru a fine mesh strainer. Refrigerate syrup until ready to use.