- By Juice
- By Category
Grapefruit Mint Sorbet
4 Cups Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice (2 16 oz. bottles)
1/5 Cups Sugar
2 Tbsp. Finely Chopped Mint
Pinch of Salt
(Yields 4-6 Servings)
1. Pour 1 cup of the juice along with the sugar, mint, and salt into a small pot.
2. Bring pot to a boil, just one minute.
3. Allow the syrup to cool completely then pour through a strainer to remove mint leaves.
4. In a large bowl, combine the remaining juice and syrup, chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
5. Following the instructions of your ice cream maker, freeze the sorbet.*
6. Transfer the sorbet to an airtight container and freeze in the freezer for a couple more hours before serving.
7. Garnish with fresh mint leaves then serve.
Recipe By: Jeran McConnel