- By Juice
- By Category
2 oz Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice
2 oz tequila
1 oz ginger simple syrup*
1 oz cane sugar ginger ale
large ice cubes
fresh grapefruit peel and wedges for garnish
(Yields 1 cocktail)
1. Place one large ice cube in a glass.
2. Pour Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice, vodka, and ginger simple syrup* over ice.
4. Top with ginger ale and serve with a fresh grapefruit wedge and peel in the glass.
Ginger Simple Syrup*
(Yields enough syrup for 4 cocktails)
1. Combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup water.
2. Heat the mixture in a microwave-safe bowl until the sugar is dissolved, about 1 minute.
3. Peel and slide a 1″ piece of fresh ginger.
4. Place the ginger slices in the sugar mixture and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
5. Allow the mixture to cool then remove the ginger pieces before using.
Recipe by: Sarah Hearts