- By Juice
- By Category
Grapefruit Thyme Spritzer
1/2 Cup Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice
1 oz. Thyme Simple Syrup*
1/2 Cup Club Soda
A Splash of Aromatic Bitters
A Sprig or two fresh thyme, for garnish
1. Fill a glass with ice.
2. Pour in the juice and Thyme simple syrup, mix.
3. Top with club soda and a splash of bitters.
4. Garnish with a couple sprigs of fresh Thyme.
Thyme simple syrup*
1. In a small pot, bring 1 Cup sugar, 1 Cup water, and 3 to 4 sprigs of Thyme to boil, 3 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. (Thyme can be left in or removed.)
3. Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe By: Oleander & Palm