- By Juice
- By Category
Grapefruit Vinaigrette with Honey Goat Cheese and Candied Pecan Salad
1/2 cup Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice
1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp honey
salt and pepper to taste
a mix of baby greens, spinach, and arugula or your favorite salad greens, washed and dried
honey goat cheese, crumbled
fresh grapefruit wedges
1. Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Pour into a bottle or glass jar to serve.
1. Place greens in a large bowl.
2. Top with desired amount of crumbled honey goat cheese, candied pecans, and grapefruit wedges.
3. Pour dressing over salad.
Recipe by: Sarah Hearts