Honey Tangerine Arugula Salad
For the Dressing:
1/2 Cup Natalie’s Honey Tangerine Juice
1/4 Cup Lemon Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Tangerine Zest
2 Tbsp. Sugar
Salt & pepper, to taste
For the Salad:
1 – 8 oz. bag of arugula, washed & dried
Seeds from 1 pomegranate
2 Tangerines, sliced into wedges
4 oz. Goat Cheese, crumbled
1/2 Cup Candied Walnuts
(Yields 6 Servings)
1. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the Natalie’s Honey Tangerine Juice, lemon olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
2. Add the tangerine zest, sugar and salt and pepper (to taste). Whisk until the sugar dissolves and set aside.
3. Add the arugula to a large salad bowl (or plate individually).
4. Drizzle as much dressing as you like and gently toss to combine.
5. Top with pomegranate seeds, tangerine wedges, goat cheese crumbles and candied walnuts.
6. Enjoy immediately and refrigerate extra dressing in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe by: Sarah Hearts