- By Juice
- Orange (Frozen)
- Blood Orange
- Grapefruit (Frozen)
- Orange Beet
- Orange Cranberry
- Orange Mango
- Orange Pineapple
- Pumpkin Apple Spice
- Carrot Tomato Celery
- Carrot Ginger Turmeric Apple
- Natural Lemonade
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Lemonade Tea
- Pure Lemon
- Pure Lemon (Frozen)
- Pure Lime
- Pure Lime (Frozen)
- Margarita Mix
- Sweet & Sour Mix
- By Category
Honey Tangerine Bourbon Cocktail
Handful of Fresh Mint Leaves
2 Shots Bourbon
4 Shots of Natalie’s Honey Tangerine Juice
2 tsp. Agave Nectar
4 Ice Cubes, for shaking
2 – 4 Large Ice Cubes, for serving
2 Blood Orange Wedges, for garnish
(Yields 2 Servings)
1. Place mint leaves and 1 shot of bourbon into a glad with a thick bottom.
(I muddled mine in the metal shaker, but a pint glass also works.)
2. Use the muddling tool to press down the mint leaves and twist, 1-2 minutes.
3. Add another shot of bourbon, 4 shots of Natalie’s Honey Tangerine Juice, the agave, and about 4 ice cubes to the metal shaker.
4. Place a pint glass upside down and inside the shaker so it makes a nice seal, shake 15 seconds.
5. Place two large ice cubes in each glass.
6. Strain the cocktail, dividing it among the glasses.
7. Garnish with a blood orange wedge for added color and fun.
Recipe By: The Toasted Pine Nut