- By Juice
- Orange (Frozen)
- Blood Orange
- Grapefruit (Frozen)
- Orange Beet
- Orange Cranberry
- Orange Mango
- Orange Pineapple
- Pumpkin Apple Spice
- Carrot Tomato Celery
- Carrot Ginger
- Natural Lemonade
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Lemonade Tea
- Pure Lemon
- Pure Lemon (Frozen)
- Pure Lime
- Pure Lime (Frozen)
- Margarita Mix
- Sweet & Sour Mix
- By Category
Lemon Curd Cakes with Honey Tangerine Simple Syrup
Lemon Curd Cakes:
2 eggs – separated
1/3 cup buttermilk
1/3 cup light cream
2 tbsp Natalie’s Pure Lemon Juice
1 tbsp lemon zest, grated and chopped fine
1/2 cup superfine sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
Honey Tangerine Simple Syrup:
1 cup Natalie’s Honey Tangerine Juice
3/4 cup sugar
1 orange, segmented
Lemon Curd Cakes:
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Butter and lightly sugar about 12 muffin tins.
3. Put a pan with sides in the oven.
4. Pour enough water in pan so that when you put the muffin pan in the water will come halfway up the side.
5. In a mixer with whisk attachment, combine 2 egg yolks, buttermilk, cream, Natalie’s Pure Lemon Juice and zest. Whisk together well.
6. With mixer on low, slowly add flour, salt and 6 tablespoons sugar.
7. Turn mixer to high, whip well, scraping bowl once or twice. Set aside.
8. Clean mixer.
9. Whip the 2 egg whites on high until frothy.
10. While still whipping, slowly add in remaining 2 tablespoons sugar until stiff peaks appear.
11. Fold into egg yolk mixture gently.
12. Pour into prepared muffin pan, almost to the top.
13. Put in oven in water bath, make sure water is between ½ and ¾ up the side.
14. Bake until nicely golden and firm in center, about 30 minutes.
15. Let cool at room temp and then flip the cakes out of the pan.
Best served the same day, but can be refrigerated overnight. Warm up covered at 300 degrees.
Natalie’s Honey Tangerine Simple Syrup:
1. Put Natalie’s Honey Tangerine Juice and sugar into pot.
2. Simmer until sugar dissolves and mixture thickens.
3. Allow to cool.
4. Mix orange segments in and spoon over lemon curd cake to serve.