- By Juice
- By Category
Lemon Drop Bars
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups flour
1.5 cups sugar
1/3 cup flour
2/3 cup Natalie’s Pure Lemon Juice
Line a 9″ × 13″ baking dish with wax paper. This will make it easy to get the bars out of the dish once cooled.
1. Blend together the sugar, butter, and flour until combined.
2. Press into the bottom of the dish.
3. Bake for 17 minutes until firm and golden.
1. Mix the sugar, flour, eggs, and Natalie’s Pure Lemon Juice.
2. Pour over the crust and bake an additional 20 minutes.
1. Allow bars to cool. (They will firm up.)
2. Cut into squares or triangles and serve!
Recipe by: Jessica Hamm