- By Juice
- Orange (Frozen)
- Blood Orange
- Grapefruit (Frozen)
- Orange Beet
- Orange Cranberry
- Orange Mango
- Orange Pineapple
- Pumpkin Apple Spice
- Carrot Tomato Celery
- Carrot Ginger
- Natural Lemonade
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Lemonade Tea
- Pure Lemon
- Pure Lemon (Frozen)
- Pure Lime
- Pure Lime (Frozen)
- Margarita Mix
- Sweet & Sour Mix
- By Category
Natalie’s Citrus-sicle Cake Pops
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp grated orange peel
1/2 cup non-fat dry milk
1/3 cup oil
1 cup Natalie’s Orange Juice
1 small box vanilla instant pudding mix
1 tsp pure orange extract
1 can vanilla frosting
2 bags orange candy melts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly spray a 13″ × 9″ baking pan with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, orange peel, and non-fat dry milk.
4. Add in eggs, oil, and Natalie’s Orange Juice then blend, about 2 minutes.
5. Mix in the pudding mix.
6. Pour mix into pan and bake for 30-35 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool.
7. After the cake has cooled completely, crumble into tiny pieces.
8. Mix the orange extract into the frosting.
9. Using your hands, add the mixed frosting into the crumbled cake and blend together until thoroughly combined.
10. Shape into 1″ balls and place in the freezer on wax paper for about 20 minutes.
11. Melt candy melts in a large bowl according to package directions.
12. Dip the tip of a lollipop stick into melted candy then spear a cake ball with it.
13. Dip the cake ball into melted candy and cover it completely, allowing the excess candy to drip off.
14. Place lollipops into Styrofoam.
15. Let candy harden then enjoy!