- By Juice
- By Category
1 cup water, boiling
3 oz (1 pkg) orange-flavored gelatin
½ cup sugar
1 tbsp grated orange peel
1 cup Natalie’s Orange Juice
1 cup chilled whipping cream
(Yields 6 to 8 servings)
1. Pour boiling water on gelatin in bowl.
2. Stir until gelatin dissolves.
3. Stir in sugar, orange peel and juice.
4. Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon.
5. Beat whipping cream in chilled 1 ½ quart bowl until stiff.
6. Beat gelatin mixture until foamy; fold in whipped cream.
7. Pour into a 4-cup mold or in 6 to 8 dessert dishes.
8. Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.