- By Juice
- By Category
Drop the Beets
1 cup Natalie’s Orange Beet Juice
3/4 cup coconut rum
1/5 cup pineapple juice
large ice cubes
fresh pineapple wedges and orange peels, for garnish
4 old fashioned glasses
(Yields 4 cocktails)
1. Pour Natalie’s Orange Beet Juice into a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes, or until reduced to a syrup (about half).
3. Remove from heat and allow the juice to cool completely.
4. Pour 1 ounce of the orange beet syrup and 1.5 ounce of the coconut rum into each glass.
5. Place large ice cubes in the glasses and top with pineapple juice (about 3 ounces per glass).
6. Garnish with a piece of pineapple and an orange peel.
Recipe by: Sarah Hearts