- By Juice
- Orange (Frozen)
- Blood Orange
- Grapefruit (Frozen)
- Honey Tangerine
- Orange Beet
- Orange Cranberry
- Orange Mango
- Orange Pineapple
- Pumpkin Apple Spice
- Carrot Tomato Celery
- Natural Lemonade
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Lemonade Tea
- Pure Lemon
- Pure Lemon (Frozen)
- Pure Lime
- Pure Lime (Frozen)
- Margarita Mix
- Sweet & Sour Mix
- By Category
Orange Beet Cupcakes with Creamy Beet Frosting
1 1/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Pure Vanilla
1/2 Cup Honey
1/3 Cup Coconut Oil, unsweetened applesauce, or yogurt
1/4 Cup Natalie’s Orange Beet Juice
1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/5 cups Greek yogurt
1 tsp. Natalie’s Orange Beet Juice
2 Tbsp. Honey, or sweetener of choice
Red or Pink Sprinkles, for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners or grease tins well, set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
4. Add in the almond milk, Orange Beet Juice, vanilla extract, applesauce (or coconut oil or yogurt), and honey until the batter is mixed throughout.
5. Using a cookie scooper, evenly distribute the batter into the cupcake liners.
6. Bake cupcakes for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Allow cupcakes to cool before frosting.
1. Combine the Greek yogurt with the Orange Beet Juice and sweetener.
2. Mix until combined.
3. spread over the cooled cupcakes.
4. Garnish with sprinkles.
NOTE: May replace flour with AP gluten free flour, if you have a gluten allergy or sensitivity.
Recipe By: A Double Dose Blog