- By Juice
- By Category
¾ cup (1.5 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup sour cream
1 tbsp grated orange peel
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup Natalie’s Orange Juice
½ cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 10″ tube pan.
3. Beat together butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs, sour cream, orange peel and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
5. Sift together flour and baking soda in separate bowl.
6. Add butter to the mixture, beating just until combined.
7. Spoon batter into prepared ban.
8. Bake 55 to 60 minutes, until wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Cool cake for 10 minutes.
10. Remove cake from pan, cooling right side up on a serving plate.
1. Stir together Natalie’s Orange Juice and sugar in a small bowl until the sugar is dissolved.
(If the sugar does not dissolve immediately, let stand then stir again.)
2. Spoon over cooled cake, allowing glaze to drizzle down the sides.