Orange Mango Mimosa Jell-O Shots
1 8oz. bottle Natalie’s Orange Mango Juice
2 cups champagne or sparkling wine (or ginger ale)
4 packets or unflavored gelatin
Edible flowers, for garnish
1. Pour 1/2 cup of Natalie’s Orange Mango Juice into a bowl.
2. Sprinkle 2 packets of gelatin over the juice. Allow the gelatin to sit for at least 2 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, bring the remaining 1 1/2 cups of juice to a bowl.
4. Add the boiling juice to the juice and gelatin mixture.
5. Stir until the gelatin dissolves completely.
6. Pour into a 8×8″ pan.
7. Place in the fridge on an even surface. Allow the gelatin to set completely before making the next layer.
8. Repeat the same directions for the champagne (or ginger ale) as you did for the Orange Mango Juice.
9. Pour the champagne gelatin over the orange mango layer. Refrigerate until set.
10. Slice the gelatin into 1″ squares.
11. Top with a few edible flowers, for garnish. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Recipe By: Jeran McConnel