- By Juice
- By Category
Orange Mango Turmeric Tea
2 mint tea bags
2 tbsp. honey
2 cups water
1 tbsp. turmeric root grated (or ground Tumeric)
8 oz. Natalie’s Orange Mango juice
Fresh mint, for garnish
(Yields 1 Serving)
1. In a small pot, bring water to a boil. Remove from heat, and steep the tea bags in hot water for 5 minutes.
2. Remove the tea bags, and add the grated turmeric and honey.
3. Bring to a boil again, boil for 1 minute.
4. Allow the tea to cool completely. Strain through a metal sieve.
5. Combine the turmeric tea and the Natalie’s Orange Mango juice in a pitcher.
6. Chill and serve over ice, with a sprig of fresh mint.
Recipe By: Jeran McConnel