Pimm’s Cup Mardi Gras Mocktail
2-3 fresh strawberries, tops removed & sliced
1 Orange, thinly sliced
1/2 of a seedless cucumber, sliced into long, thin strips
1 Lemon, thinly sliced
16 oz. Brewed sweet tea
16 oz. Natalie’s Natural Lemonade
1-2 oz. Juniper Berry syrup
Fresh strawberries, for garnish
1. Set aside a few orange slices, strawberry slices and cucumber slices to use as garnishes.
2. In a pitcher, combine the rest of the fruit, the tea and the lemonade.
3. Add in Juniper Berry syrup, to taste. Stir well. Chill for at least 2 hours.
4. When ready to serve, fill glass with ice. Pour in the tea and lemonade mixture along with some of the fruit.
5. Garnish with reserved fruit. Top with club soda.