- By Juice
- By Category
Pink Peppercorn Lemonade
Pink Peppercorn Simple Syrup*
Natalie’s Strawberry Lemonade
Lemon Slices & Pink Peppercorn, for garnish
For Pink Peppercorn Simple Syrup:
1 Tbsp. Pink Peppercorns
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Water
(Yields 1 Serving)
1. In a glass filled with ice, add 3-4 Tbsp. of Pink Peppercorn simple syrup.
2. Add equal parts Natalie’s Strawberry Lemonade and club soda.
3. Stir and garnish with a slice of lemon, and a few whole peppercorns.
*Pink Peppercorn Simple Syrup
1. In a small pot bring 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar and 1 Tbsp. peppercorns to a boil. Boil for 2 mins on high.
2. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
3. Pour the syrup through a fine mesh sieve to remove all the peppercorns.
4. Store in an airtight container in the fridge up to 2 weeks.
Recipe by: Jeran McConnel