Pumpkin Apple Spice Chai Latte
8 oz. Water
8 oz. Natalie’s Pumpkin Apple Spice Juice
2 Chai tea bags
10 oz. milk of your choice
1. In a saucepan, bring 8 oz. of water to a boil. Reduce to simmer.
2. Add in Pumpkin Apple juice and tea bags, simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Steep for 3 minutes or longer, depending on how strong you like your tea.
4. Warm 10 oz. of milk. Froth the milk using an electric milk frother, a hand frother or a hand blender.
5. Divide the pumpkin chai mixture between two mugs.
6. Top with foamed milk. Garnish with cinnamon and star anise.