- By Juice
- By Category
Pumpkin Apple Spice Cocktail
3/4 Cup Natalie’s Pumpkin Apple Spice juice
1 1/2 Tbsp. dark rum
1 1/2 Tbsp. cinnamon schnapps
Cinnamon sugar, for coating rim of glass
Whole nutmeg, for garnish
(Yields 1 Servings)
1. Dip the rim of a cocktail into a shallow bowl of water, then immediately dip the wet rim of the glass into a plate of cinnamon sugar.
2. Turn right side up and set aside.
3. Pour Natalie’s Pumpkin Apple Spice juice, dark rum and cinnamon schnapps in to a cocktail shaker.
4. Add the lid and gently shake to combine all the ingredients.
5. Strain and pour into the cinnamon and sugar rimmed cocktail glass and garnish with a freshly grated nutmeg.
Recipe by: Sarah Hearts