Raspberry Lemonade Poptails
16 oz. Raspberry Lemonade
Champagne or Prosecco, chilled
Fresh raspberries, garnish
1. Fill popsicle molds with Raspberry Lemonade, leaving a bit of space at the top of each mold.
2. Be sure not to overfill because the mixture will expand when frozen.
3. Add popsicle sticks to mold. Freeze for 2-3 hours.
4. Run warm water over the outside of the mold to release popsicle.
5. They can be stored in a freezer bag for up to a month.
1. Pour 4-5 oz. chilled champagne or prosecco into chilled glasses.
2. Add a Raspberry Lemonade popsicle to each glass. Garnish with fresh raspberries.
*For a non-alcoholic version, use your favorite chilled sparkling water instead of champagne.