- By Juice
- By Category
Spicy Bloody Mary
2.5 cups Natalie’s Tomato Juice (+more for ice cubes)
3/4 cup vodka
2 limes, cut in halves
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp sriracha
1 tsp poultry seasoning
coarse salt & pepper
pickled vegetables for garnish (optional)
salt for rim (optional)
1. Fill an ice cube tray with Natalie’s Tomato Juice, freeze until sold.
2. Wet the rims of 6 highball glasses and dip into coarse salt.
3. Pour the tomato juice and vodka into a pitcher, juice the limes over the pitcher.
4. Add Worcestershire sauce, sriracha, and poultry seasoning, stir to combine.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. Place 2-3 tomato ice cubes into each glass.
7. Pour the prepared Bloody Mary over the ice cube, garnish with a celery stick and your favorite pickled vegetables.
Recipe by: Sarah Hearts