- By Juice
- By Category
Strawberry Basil Margarita
For the Margarita:
2 cups fresh strawberries
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
1 cup Natalie’s 100% Lemon juice
1 cup sugar
*For Strawberry Basil Syrup:
Natalie’s Margarita Mix
(Yields 1 Serving)
1. Add equal parts strawberry basil syrup, margarita mix and tequila.
2. Serve over a generous amount of crushed ice, or blend with ice to make a frozen version.
3. Pour into salted rimmed glasses. Garnish with a slice of lime, strawberry and a few fresh basil leaves.
*Strawberry Basil Syrup:
1. In a food processor, pulse strawberries, basil and sugar.
2. Pour the puree into a small pot, and add lemon juice. Bring to a boil, and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Cool completely, and pour through a metal sieve.
Recipe By: Jeran McConnel