- By Juice
- By Category
Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
1 stick softened butter
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups of flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1.25 cups Natalie’s Strawberry Lemonade
4 tbsp softened butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
3-4 tbsp Natalie’s Strawberry Lemonade
1 tbsp Natalie’s Pure Lemon Juice
1/4 tsp lemon zest
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners. Set aside.
3. Whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, beat together the sugar and butter on low until combined.
5. Add eggs and vanilla, beat until smooth.
6. Alternate between adding the dry ingredients and the Natalie’s Strawberry Lemonade into the butter mixture until well blended.
7. Place half of a strawberry into the center of each cupcake, move batter around until it is covered.
8. Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
9. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely, about 30 minutes.
1. In a bowl, beat the butter and vanilla until well blended and smooth.
2. Beat in powdered sugar.
3. Add in the Natalie’s Strawberry Lemonade, Natalie’s Pure Lemon Juice, and lemon zest.
4. Beat until well blended and spreadable.
1. Frost the tops of the cupcakes with desired amount of frosting using a small spatula.
2. Garnish with fresh strawberries, sliced lemon, sprinkles, or whatever you desire.