Strawberry Lemonade Kiwi Popsicles
3 ripe kiwis
2 dozen strawberries
Natalie’s Strawberry Lemonade
2/3 cup gin
1. Start by peeling, then slicing the kiwi into 1/2 inch slices.
*For a spiked version, place the kiwi slices in a bowl and pour the gin over the slices. Allow them to soak for at least 20 minutes.
2. Place the slices in the bottom of the popsicle molds.
3. Next, slice the strawberries in half and place the two halves in the mold, cut sides facing out.
*The strawberries can also be soaked in gin for a little extra kick.
4. Finally, fill the remainder of the popsicle molds with Natalie’s Strawberry Lemonade.
5. Freeze overnight, and enjoy!