- By Juice
- By Category
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 tbsp grated orange peel
1/2 cup Natalie’s Orange Juice
2 tsp grated lemon peel
1/4 tsp Natalie’s Pure Lemon Juice
4 cups sliced strawberries
1 bottle sparkling cider or dry white wine, chilled
(Yields 12 cocktails)
1. Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan.
2. Heat to almost boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar.
3. Remove from heat; stir in citrus peels.
4. Stir in Natalie’s Orange Juice and Natalie’s Pure Lemon Juice.
5. Allow to chill.
6. In a blender or food processor, puree berries. Add to juice mixture.
7. Chill 30 minutes.
8. Transfer to a punch bowl.
9. Add cider or wine.