- By Juice
- Orange (Frozen)
- Blood Orange
- Grapefruit (Frozen)
- Orange Beet
- Orange Cranberry
- Orange Mango
- Orange Pineapple
- Carrot Tomato Celery
- Carrot Ginger
- Natural Lemonade
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Raspberry Lemonade
- Matcha Lemonade
- Lemonade Tea
- Pomegranate White Tea
- Peach Green Tea
- Pure Lemon
- Pure Lemon (Frozen)
- Pure Lime
- Pure Lime (Frozen)
- Margarita Mix
- By Category
Sunshine State Cioppino (Seafood Stew)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup thinly sliced shallots or yellow onion
1 cup thinly sliced fennel (1 small fennel bulb)
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/8 tsp dried red pepper flakes
1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
1 cup dry white wine
1 container (16 oz) Natalie’s Tomato Juice
2 cups seafood stock
1 bay leaf
1 sprig thyme (or 1/2 Tsp dried)
freshly ground black pepper
3/4 lb firm white fish filled (ex: grouper or halibut)
1/2 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
3/4 lb fresh mussels, scrubbed and debearded
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
crusty whole grain bread, for serving
fresh parsley, for garnish
dill fronds, for garnish
(Yields 4 servings)
1.Heat the olive oil in a large stockpot over medium heat.
2. Add the shallots and fennel and sauté, stirring occasionally until softened, 5-6 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes, cook another minute until fragrant.
4. Turn the heat up to high then add the diced tomatoes, white wine, Natalie’s Tomato Juice, seafood stock, bay leaf, thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Stir to combine.
5. Bring to a boil then lower to a simmer and cover pot, allow to simmer 15-20 minutes to let flavors meld.
6. Uncover pot and stir in fish, shrimp, and mussels.
7. Cover the pot and cook until seafood is cooked through and mussels are open, about 5-7 minutes.
8. Stir in the parsley. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper as needed.
9. Remove the bay leaf and thyme sprig before serving.
10. Garnish soup with fresh parsley and dill fronts.
11. Serve with plenty of crusty bread on the side for dipping.
Recipe By: The Foodie Physician