For the Cocktail:
2 oz Natalie’s Orange Cranberry juice
3/4 oz Natalie’s Lime juice
1 1/2 oz Dark rum
1/2 oz Aperol
1/2 oz Simple syrup*
*For Simple Syrup:
1 Cup Water
1 Cup Sugar
For the Rim:
1 Lime wedge
3 Tbsp Granulated sugar
1 tsp Ground Ginger
(Yields 1 Servings)
1. Prepare the simple syrup by whisking together water and sugar in a saucepan, until dissolved.
2. Set over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil.
3. Remove the pot from heat. Let cool before using.
4. To rim the glass, add the sugar to a small plate.
5. Add the ground ginger and mix to combine.
6. Moisten the rim of a rocks glass with a lime wedge. Dip the rim into the sugar-ginger mixture and rotate slowly until the rim is coated.
7. Pour Natalie’s Orange Cranberry juice, Natalie’s Lime juice, Aperol, dark rum and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker, along with a few ice cubes.
8. Shake until chilled. Strain into rimmed rocks glass.
Recipe by: Brian Samuels