Tomato Basil Vinaigrette
Marinated artichoke hearts
Crumbled fresh goat cheese or feta
1/2 Cup Natalie’s Tomato Juice
1/4 Cup Vinegar (red wine, balsamic)
1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
1/2 Cup olive oil
Pinch sea salt and coarsely ground pepper
Pinch of sugar or honey
1 tsp. Dried Basil or 1 Tbsp. freshly minced basil
1. Place tomato juice, vinegar, mustard, pinch of sea salt, black pepper and sugar in a jar with tight-fitting lid.
2. Shake well to dissolve the sugar and salt.
3. Add the olive oil.
4. Shake the jar vigorously.
5. Add the basil and shake again.
6. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Recipe by: Cafe Johnsonia