- By Juice
- By Category
Vanilla Spiced Gin and Orange Juice
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
2 cinnamon sticks
2 whole nutmegs
1/2 vanilla bean – cut in half lengthwise
3oz Natalie’s Orange Juice
1.5 oz gin
garnish: orange slices
thin black graphic tape
1. Wipe the outside of the glasses with alcohol. Allow to dry.
2. Apply graphic tape in a star-like pattern, making sure to stop about 1″ below the rim of the glass.
3. Apply graphic tape horizontally to connect the lines, creating a web-like pattern.
1. In a small saucepan, bring the sugar and water to a boil.
2. Once boiling, remove from heat and add cinnamon sticks, nutmeg, and vanilla bean.
3. Let the mixture steep for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the spices from the syrup.
5. Transfer the syrup to a small bowl or measuring glass. Allow to cool completely.
6. Once the syrup is cool, mix 1 ounce syrup, 1.5 ounces gin, and 3 ounces of juice.
7. Shake for 10 seconds.
8. Strain and serve in a glass over ice.
Optional: garnish with a cinnamon stick and fresh orange slices.
Recipe by: Sarah Hearts