- By Juice
- By Category
Vegan Strawberry Orange Mango Popsicles
Orange Mango Layer
3/4 Cup Natalie’s Orange Mango Juice
1 1/2 Cup Frozen Mango Chunks
1/4 Cup Canned Coconut Milk (light or full-fat)
1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
1/2 Cup Canned Coconut Milk (light or full-fat)
1. In a blender, add Natalie’s Orange Mango Juice and 1/4 cup coconut milk, blend until smooth and transfer into a large cup.
2. In a blender, add strawberries and 1/2 cup coconut milk, blend until smooth.
3. Scoop a spoonful of the orange mango mixture into each popsicle mold, follow with a scoop of the strawberry mixture.
4. Continue alternating between scoops of each mixture until the molds are full.
5. Place the tops of the molds on the popsicles and freeze overnight, at least 4-6 hours.
Recipe By: Emilie Eats