- By Juice
- By Category
Spicy Spanish Rice with Lime Crema
2 Bottles of Natalie’s Carrot Tomato Celery Juice
1/2 Cup Water
1 tsp. Salt
3 Cups Long Grain Rice
2 Tbsp. Butter
1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
1 Jalapeno, Finely Chopped
1/2 Cup Mexican Crema (Table Cream)
1. In a large pot, combine the Natalie’s Carrot Tomato Celery Juice, water, salt, butter, jalapeno and rice. Bring to a boil, then immediately cover and reduce the heat to low.
2. Continue to simmer on low until the rice is cooked completely (this can take up to 25 minutes).
3. Once the rice is cooked, remove from heat and fluff the rice with a fork.
4. Add the chopped cilantro and stir to combine.
5. In another bowl, combine the zest of one lime with the Mexican Crema. Drizzle the Lime Crema over the rice, and serve with a wedge of lime.
Recipe by: Jeran McConnel