- By Juice
- By Category
Spiked Minty Peach Lemonade Tea
For the Cocktail:
5 oz. Natalie’s Lemonade Tea
1/2 oz. bourbon
1 oz. mint peach syrup
*For Mint Peach Syrup:
8 oz. peach nectar
1 cup fresh mint (stems and leaves)
(Yields 1 Serving)
1. Pour Natalie’s Lemonade Tea, bourbon and mint peach syrup in a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake to combine all the ingredients, and strain over a glass filled with ice.
3. Garnish the cocktail with a peach slice and fresh mint.
*Mint Peach Syrup:
1. In a small saucepan, bring 8 oz. peach nectar to a slow simmer. Add the mint and remove from heat.
2. Let the mixture steep for 15 minutes, then remove the mint leaves and stems by straining the mixture through a fine mesh sieve or colander.
3. Allow the syrup to cool. Use immediately or store refrigerated in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.
Recipe By: Sarah Hearts