Belize Blood Orange Margarita
¼ cup sugar in the raw
3 tsp. This Little Goat went to Belize spice, divided
1 Medium orange, zested
1 tsp. kosher salt
⅓ cup fresh lime juice
½ cup Natalie’s Blood Orange Juice
½ cup Natalie’s Orange Beet Juice
1 cup Tanteo Blanco Tequila
Lime wedges, for serving
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the sugar in the raw, 2 tsp. of This Little Goat went to Belize spice, orange zest and 1 tsp salt.
2. Rub the juice from your zested orange over the rim of 4 rocks glasses and coat each rim in the sugar/spice mixture. Fill each glass with ice.
For each cocktail:
1. Combine .75 oz. fresh lime juice, 1 oz. Natalie’s Blood Orange juice, 1 oz. Natalie’s Orange Beet juice, 2 oz. Tanteo Blanco tequila & a few dashes of Belize spice in a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake well & strain into your Belize-spiced rimmed glass.
3. Garnish with a fresh lime wedge.