Blood Orange Black Sangria
16oz Natalie’s blood orange juice
1 bottle of Malbec
4 plums, sliced
1 red apple, sliced
1 blood orange (or regular orange), sliced
1 cup blackberries
1 cup blueberries
1 cup red grapes
Champagne grapes for garnish
Dry ice (optional)
- In a large pitcher combine all of the sliced and whole fruit into the bottom of the pitcher.
- Top with the blood orange juice, Malbec, and brandy. Stir well to combine.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours up to overnight.
- Stir right before serving and drop a cube of dry ice in to create a spooky effect in the pitcher.
- Garnish with extra sliced oranges and mini champagne grapes