Blood Orange Rosemary Sparkler
2 oz Blood Orange Juice
1.5 oz cranberry juice
1.5 oz vodka
.5 oz rosemary simple syrup*
Fresh Rosemary, for garnish
Fresh Cranberries, for garnish
To make one cocktail:
1. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine Blood Orange juice, cranberry juice, vodka & rosemary simple syrup.
2. Shake well to combine.
3. Strain into a coupe glass.
4. Top with Prosecco. Garnish with fresh rosemary & cranberries.
*Rosemary simple syrup:
1. Combine ½ cup water & ½ cup sugar in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil & then turn down to a simmer.
3. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
4. Remove from heat. Add a sprig of fresh rosemary & stir.
5. Let the mixture cool to room temperature. After about an hour, remove rosemary. Strain mixture & pour it into a glass container. Refrigerate until ready to use.