1/2 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Water
3 Cinnamon sticks
1 cup Natalie’s Orange Juice
2 tbsp. Natalie’s Pure Lime Juice
2 tbsp. Natalie’s Pure Lemon Juice
1 Bottle of red wine, any kind
12 oz. Ginger ale
1 Orange, cut into small wedges
1 Red bartlett pear, sliced
1 Granny smith apple, sliced
6″ wooden skewers
Glitter foam holiday balls (can be found in the seasonal section of craft stores)
Hot glue gun
1. Pierce a glitter foam ball with the flat end of a skewer.
2. Remove the ball & place a small amount of hot glue on the end of the skewer.
3. Place the glitter foam ball back on the end of the skewer & hold a few seconds for glue to harden.
4. Repeat on all skewers.
1. Heat sugar & water in small saucepan over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Remove from heat & place cinnamon sticks in the syrup. Allow it to steep for 5-10 minutes.
3. Pour orange juice, lemon juice & lime juice in a large pitcher.
4. Add a bottle of red white & stir to combine.
5. Remove cinnamon sticks from syrup, add 1/4 cup of the pitcher & stir.
6. Add orange wedges, pear & apple slices to the pitcher.
7. Cover & refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
8. Just before serving, add ginger ale to the pitcher & stir.
9. Thread a piece of orange, apple & pear onto each skewer.
10. Serve in cups over ice.
If you prefer your sangria a little less sweet, swap the ginger ale for club soda.
Recipe by: Sarah Hearts