Cinnamon Salty Dog
1.5 oz. vodka
3-4 oz. Grapefruit Juice
.5 oz. Honey syrup
Squeeze of fresh lime
Lime slices, garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine vodka, honey syrup and Grapefruit Juice. Shake well to combine.
2. Strain into an ice-filled old fashioned glass.
3. Top with a pinch of cinnamon and squeeze of fresh lime.
4. Garnish with a lime slice.
Cinnamon Salt Rim:
1. Combine 2-3 TBSP of Kosher salt and ½ tsp ground cinnamon in a shallow bowl or plate.
2. Rim an old-fashioned glass with salt mixture.
1. In a small bowl, combine ¼ cup honey & ¼ cup hot water. Stir to combine.
2. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.