Ginger Lime Christmas Truffles
11 oz. bag of white chocolate chips
¾ cup heavy cream
¼ cup lime juice
Zest of 2 limes
1 Tbsp. of ginger paste
10 oz. bag of white melting chocolate wafers
Green food coloring
Graham crackers, for topping
1. In a large saucepan slowly heat the heavy cream with ginger paste, lime juice, & lime zest.
2. Bring to a simmer while stirring every so often.
3. Place the white chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl, pour the heavy cream mixture over the chips & let sit for 5 minutes.
4. Then slowly stir until the white chocolate chips are all melted.
5. You may need to place the bowl into the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between. Do this until fully melted.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 2 hours to firm up.
7. Once firm, using a small cookie scoop (about 2 teaspoons) scoop the white chocolate mix and form small balls.
8. Place the balls onto a lined cookie sheet and repeat until all of the white chocolate mixture is gone.
9. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
10. In a microwave safe bowl begin melting the white chocolate melting wafers.
11. When all the wafers are smooth and melted, stir in a few drops of green food coloring.
12. Gently with a spoon or 2 forks, dip each refrigerated lime & white chocolate ball into the melted green chocolate to coat. Repeat until finished.
13. Crumble graham crackers over the top and enjoy!